Thursday, June 15, 2006

World Cup 2006 Predictions

It is prediction time so i've my cents thrown in too.

My semis line up -
- Brazil ,Czech, Argentina,
4th one I thought hard... hmmm i give it to Holland over Ivory Coast (African teams are not able to finish but this century belongs to Africa for sure) ...

- Italy should meet Brazil in pre-quarters,

TOP HALF


Prequarters -

Germany - Sweden - (Germany wins because it has to reach quarters it being hosts)
England - Equador
Though my vote goes for Equador to top Group A but anyhow it would not matter much in disturbing the Semis line-up. But please take notice of Equador, they are deadly finishers.

Argentina - Mexico
Portugal - Holland


Quarters -

Argentina - Germany
Holland - Eng/Equ


BOTTOM HALF

Czech - Aus/Cro
(Somehow soceroos are my favorites)
Brazil - Italy

France - Ukraine (This might change but any team comes Czech should beat them by the way Czechs are topping the Group ahead of Italy)
Spain - Sui/Kor (I prefer Suiss)

QUARTERS
Czech - France
Brazil - Spain


Though all predicitons have gone for a ride so far, let's see how it goes this time.

No comments: